Celebrating Top Workplaces
As an employee-owned company, Graybar strives to create an environment where employees can grow while using their talents to contribute to the company’s success. Our culture inspires a sense of teamwork and pride in the company. This positive work environment and cohesive spirit are just a few reasons why Graybar is consistently recognized as a top place to work.
In January, Graybar was named a 2021 Top Workplaces USA award winner by Energage. This is the inaugural year for Top Workplaces USA, built on the program’s 14-year history surveying more than 20 million employees across 54 markets for the regional Top Workplaces awards.
In celebration of Women’s History Month in March, Graybar received another national honor from Top Workplaces. This time the company was recognized as an outstanding woman-led business that believes in the power of putting people first.
And so far in 2021, Graybar has been named a regional Top Workplaces award winner at the location listed below. All Top Workplaces awards – national and regional – are based solely on employee feedback, making Top Workplaces the most credible and authentic employer recognition program.
- Recognized by the AZ Central for the first time.
- Recognized by the Knoxville News Sentinel for the second time.
- Recognized by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch for the seventh time.
- Recognized by the Cincinnati Enquirer for the first time.
- Recognized in South Carolina for the third time.
- Recognized by the Tampa Bay Times for the first time.
- Recognized by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution for the eighth consecutive year.